Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Winter that Never Ended

I don't think I have ever been so anxious for summer. I have never been the kind of person that hates one season, or absolutely loves another, but I am really tired of this winter. I saw this quote and couldn't agree more. 


Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ”

― John Ruskin

However, you don't know how bad I want to wear flip flops and shorts. What do you think about this freezing weather? 

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. No bad kinds of weather, just different kinds of good weather. And I really want to be able to enjoy summer weather and outfits as well haha. I couldn't make it for first period in school today because of this winter weather. I'd like some more sunshine like we had this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete